- Tuning – When was the last time you had your piano or guitar serviced? Pianos should be tuned 1-4 times a year. Guitars vary depending on usage.
- Repairs – Are you waiting on the repair of your guitar or piano because of cost? Many repairs are simple, with no added cost beyond the tuning.
- Cleaning – Is your musical instrument clean? A clean instrument performs better and makes practice more enjoyable.
- Appraisals – Do you have a valuable instrument or, not sure about taking a hand-me-down? Give a call, and have the make and serial number handy. I can tell you a lot.
- Regulation – Guitars and pianos have many adjustments to make them function properly. Just ask my clients about their experience – references are always available!
Authorized Dampp-Chaser Humidity Control System Installer
Please contact me for rates.
856 424-1388 (Office) / 609-254-3115 (Cell) / firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates are based on locality, type and age of piano, and required work.
Fun Piano Facts:
Pianos have on average 20 tons of string tension, from the 200+ steel wires inside.
- The Piano “Action”, which comprises the Keyboard and Striking Hammers, consists of approx.12,000 wood, metal and felt parts.
- The Modern Piano is the culmination of work by Builders in Italy, France, England and Germany throughout the 18th and 19th century.
- As orchestras grew larger, the need for a louder, more vibrant instrument increased.
- The combination of Cast Iron Plate, Striking Hammers and Escapement Action separate this instrument from earlier Harpsichords and Piano-Fortes.
856 424-1388 / 609-254-3115